The new identification card will be sent during the months of January and February 2024 to the homes of citizens with the right to obtain it. The previous identification card will be valid until december 31, 2023.
The resident’s badge is received by all the owners of the vehicles that pay the traffic tax in Vilanova i la Geltrú and who are up to date with the payment of debts with the Town Council. In the event that it does not reach you or you wish to clarify any doubts or seek additional information, you can contact email@example.com or go to the Citizen Services Office of the Vilanova i la Geltrú Town Council at Plaça de la Villa, 8.
The card with the reduced rate allows you the following:
Town centre areas:
– Parking for free in the blue areas of the town centre between 9.00 am and 9:30 am and between 8:00 pm and 8:30 pm.
Areas along the seafront:
– To enjoy a reduced rate along the seafront (Passeig de Ribes Roges, Passeig del Carme, Passeig Marítim, Dic de Ponent, Pujada del Far de Sant Cristòfol, Carrer d’Eugeni d’Ors, carrer dels Tres Llampecs, carrer de Pere Jacas and carrer de l’any dels Negats) in the green area of Ribes Roges and in the Prat de Vilanova.
Deterrent car parks:
– Parking for free in the deterrent car parks of the Blue Zone of the Courts and the Sant Antoni Hospital, located on Ronda Ibèrica, s/n, and on Carrer de la Masia d’en Cabanyes, s/n, respectively.
– To enjoy a reduced rate in the deterrent car park on Avinguda de Cubelles.
– To enjoy a reduced rate in the deterrent car park on ronda Europa.
Common to all areas:
– Having this card (accreditation) entitles you to purchase a parking card at a discounted price to park all along the seafront.
– To acquire a cash card with a value of €10, with a balance worth €16 in all blue areas.
Regarding the green areas of both Ribes Roges and Barri de Mar, in order to enjoy the benefits of being a resident in each of the neighbourhoods, you must have the card that identifies you as such.
If you have any questions or you want more information about the green area, we are at your disposal via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go to:
- VNG Aparcaments Office, Carrer Havana, 20, bxs, from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- Charlie Rivel Car Park, Plaça Charlie Rivel, s/n, from Monday to Friday, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.